What should I do in a dental emergency?
Dental emergencies can be frightening and stressful. That is why our dental team at GNO Dental Care, led by caring dentist Dr. Shelly Barone, wants you to know that we are here to help. We strongly urge you to contact us immediately when harm or damage comes to your smile. When you call our office with a dental emergency, you can expect fast, effective care. Not only will we try to schedule your appointment as soon as possible, but we will also provide you with detailed instructions on how to take care of your smile until you can visit our dental office. Some of the common dental emergencies we see are:
- Severe tooth pain or toothaches
- Avulsed (knocked-out) teeth
- Cuts or injuries to your gums
- Lost or broken dental restorations
- Objects caught between teeth
- Painful cysts or lumps
Please do not hesitate to contact us when you are facing a dental emergency.
How do I contact my dentist?
To reach us at GNO Dental Care for quality dental emergency care in Metairie, Louisiana, you can:
- Call us at (504) 832-1164
- Visit our office at 110 Veterans Memorial Blvd. Suite 105 A in Metairie, Louisiana
- Fax us at (504) 832-1161
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org